Sunday, February 6, 2011

W4-Birth order trait

For me,personality according to a birth's order is depends on the family situation.If a family have a hard time,family members's may be more feel they will be respected for what they do.Every single things is taken seriously.Everyone in that family will react like they are the eldest.But,if a family which is rich and everything they ask,they will get,everyone will react like they are the youngest.Spoiled and immature.


I am the middle children in my family.Theoretical,middle children is not spoiled, take risks, are realistic, get along well with others, read people well, independent, loyal to supporters, competitive, and imaginative.As what I said earlier,it is depends on the situation.


As example,theoretical said that middle children is not spoiled.But for me,sometimes we need to be spoiled.Why?Because,we also our parents children.hehehe.
We will feel that we had their attention.
But,don't be spoiled too much.You will make a trouble!


One of goods of middle children,they will get along well with others.Yes!I agree with this.How can they get along well?It is because,middle children can be a good friends.They are able to keep secret okay!you can get me know your secret now :).


What can I see from myself,middle children can survive in any situation.It is because,they are not easily sulk and not easily to get angry.Look like I praise myself,right?hahaha


But,what important it is,either we are a first born children,middle children or last born children,we must be a good and cute child for our parents.hehe.
Don't create trouble for them okay.*don't help them to finish their money too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment