Tuesday, March 1, 2011

W8 - The Grass is Always Greener On the Other Side of the Fence


friend 1 : You’re so lucky, you went to a great college, have money and you’re so smart and will probably accomplish more by the time you’re 30 then I will in my entire life. 


friend 2:No it's not.People expect so much out of me. I’ve never been able to have a life because of studying and other schoolwork.


friend 1:Wow, I honestly never looked at it that way. I guess it's true that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.



Hello there world!
Do you see the example above?Now,you can guess what is the meaning of 'The Grass is Always Greener On the Other Side of the Fence'?If no,let me tell you?

So,the meaning is, people are never satisfied with their own situation; they always think others have it better.
What's point that you think others life is better than your life? sigh*(I am pretend that I never been thought like that before.huhu)
I am totally disagree.You must be grateful with your life.

what?you have so many problems?money?
but,you still have a family that really loves you.


You can get what I am trying to say?
Eventhough you have a bad side in your life,it is still have a good side that can make you smile. :)
Open your eyes and be observant of those good things. Even small things matter. If someone calls you a friend, that’s something you should be grateful for. If a child smiles to you, that should remind you that hope is always here in this world.
Maybe from of your view,others life is better than yours.But they might be have certain problem that you can assure if the problem is yours.Just live your life and be grateful.

If you are grateful, you will see the world differently. You will see that there are always good things behind everything that happen. You will realize that your life is wonderful, and you will be joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment